Here at the Jamison Hotel we have 9 well appointed studio rooms and 1 apartment to accommodate family style living with full kitchen facilities.
The rooms accommodate up to 3 people with a double and single bed in each room and free WiFi access. Some rooms also have air conditioning and heating.
Accommodation guests can enjoy dining in our Hotel Bistro from our delicious Bistro menu or enjoy a relaxing drink in the Public bar. The convenience of our Hotel facilities makes staying at the Jamison Hotel a favourite destination for travellers.
Book Your Accommodation
- 02 4721 5764
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- All guests must produce valid photo ID and pre authorisation will be performed on valid credit card at check-in.
- $50 key deposit required
- Check In/Out available at the Gaming bar
- Free WiFi available
- Bar Fridge
- Tea and Coffee
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning & heating in some rooms
- Free WiFi available throughout the Hotel
- Bar / Lounge
- On-site parking
Things to do
The Jamison Hotel is situated to the west of Sydney offering close proximity to the Sydney International Regatta Centre, one of the best rowing and sprint Kayak courses in the world. Penrith Lakes Regional Park which houses a unique blend of lakes, parkland, wildlife habitat, history and culture is also just a short 15 minute drive from the Hotel. Other attractions and landmarks of interest to visitors include:
- The University of Western Sydneys: Penrith, Kingswood and Werrington North campuses
- Panthers World of Entertainment
- Nepean Hospital
- Penrith Westfield Shopping Centre
The Jamison Hotel is approximately 50 minutes drive from the city of Sydney.
- Take M2, M7 and M4 to The Northern Rd/A9 in Orchard Hills. Take exit The Northern Road from M4.
- Continue on The Northern Rd/A9. Drive to Smith St in South Penrith.
- Turn right onto The Northern Rd/A9.
- Turn left onto Smith St and continue through the roundabout.
- Jamison Hotel will be on your left.